– a unique development of 20 spacious family homes.
Sitting in the south of Britain’s only fully coastal national park and within an area internationally acclaimed for its spectacular scenery, Herbrandston is only a few miles outside of Milford Haven.
Some of the most beautiful beaches in Northern Europe are located nearby at Tenby, Dale and Saunderfoot. These golden sands, towering cliffs teeming with wildlife and a 186 mile coastal path will lead you on an adventure around the spectacular Pembrokeshire coastline.
The rural and unspoiled village location enjoys a vibrant community spirit with its own village green and cricket pitch, local shop, public house, post office, church and nearby doctors surgery and dentist.
Ideally located for families are two highly regarded schools, both within five miles of the village. St Ishmaels Primary School to the west and Milford Haven Secondary school to the east. For those progressing into further education, Pembrokeshire college is located 4 miles further in Haverfordwest.
Milford Haven is only a five minute drive away, where the town centre holds larger amenities including supermarkets, a shopping centre and a hub of cafes and restaurants around the marina. Popular local attractions include the Torch Theatre, Milford Haven Heritage and Maritime Museum and for those with families the Phoenix bowl and soft play centre.
If you enjoy an active lifestyle, Milford Haven has a state-of-the-art leisure centre, an 18 hole golf course and a bustling sailing & water sport industry from the marina.
Transportation links are excellent, with the ferry terminal at Pembroke and Fishguard nearby and the Haverfordwest train station has regular trains running to Swansea, Cardiff and London seven days a week.
An ideal home for couples or a small family, the Fairmeadow is a two bedroom bungalow. Leading off the entrance hallway is a lounge, kitchen, master bedroom, second double bedroom and family bathroom.
In a dormer house style, the Haven features an open plan kitchen and dining room to the ground floor along with a lounge, WC and shower, as well as the third double bedroom of the property. To the first floor there is a spacious master bedroom, the second double bedroom, a storage cupboard and family bathroom.
Open plan living and dining to the ground floor along with a kitchen, study, utility room, WC and integral garage. The first floor holds a large master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
A spacious family home and the largest property in Triple Stone, the ground floor of the Grove holds a lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, study and WC. The first floor comprises of a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Smooth painted render walls
- Natural slate roof
- Painted timber double glazed windows
- Timber fascias, soffits, with black rainwater gullies
- Painted timber front door
- Landscaping to front and turf to rear of property
- Paved driveway (where applicable) with tarmac access built to an adoptable standard
- Stairs with hardwood handrail
- Wood finished internal doors
- Polished Chrome door furniture
Kitchen & Bathroom
- Fitted high gloss kitchen with cooker, hob, & extractor fan
- Contemporary designed bathrooms including half height tiling
- Chrome towel rail to main bathroom and en
- TV points to lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
- Telephone point to hallway
- 10 Year New Home Warranty
- Sensored external security lighting to the rear
- Mains linked smoke detectors
- Gas combi central heating thermostatically controlled radiator valves
- Thermally efficient cavity walls
- Pendant light fittings to living room and bedrooms
- Chrome light switches and sockets on both floors